Themabewertung:
  • 33 Bewertung(en) - 3.97 im Durchschnitt
Total Spam
Beitrag: #32.021
vom - RE: Total Spam
Gut, du fragst nicht was das is. Dann muss ichs nämlich nicht erklären, kann ich auch gar nicht Big Grin Webcomic klingt irgendwie falsch weil es das ja doch nicht ist aber ka wie ich es sonst sagen könnte.

[Bild: pinkieboxi9rjx7.png]
Suchen

Beitrag: #32.022
Irgendwas zu lesen halt! Big Grin

[Bild: sApzrQ5.png]
Suchen

Beitrag: #32.023
Genau. Und zu schauen und ein wenig flash Big Grin

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.024
Oh. Okay. Cool!

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.025
Und für so ziemlich jedes 2. Wort brauch ich leo.

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.026
Ohje. So kompliziertes Englisch? Big Grin

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.027
Finde schon. Vorallem weil jetzt trollen noch dazu kommt..
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002993
Falls du schauen magst. Auf "show pesterlog" klicken. reichen ja die ersten paar zeilen und vorallem wie rose sich immer ausdrückt.
(nicht das das immer so wäre)

Und ja das ist Absicht das alles so ew aussieht.

(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 20.05.2012, 00:13 von Mähikel. )
Suchen

Beitrag: #32.028
Ist ja abgefahren.
Worum gehts denn? Big Grin

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.029
Boah. Internet, hilf mir. Danke:

"Let me tell you about Homestuck…

I’m going to simplify it as best I can because I could write a Harry Potter length series about what Homestuck is.

Homestuck is a groundbreaking webcomic/flash/story by Andrew Hussie who did kickass stuff like Problem Sleuth, Jailbreak, and Bard Quest.

Homestuck is the story of four kids, John, Dave, Rose, and Jade, who know each other online. It begins on John’s birthday, also the release date for the Beta of a highly anticipated game called Sburb. The kids have been planning to play together, for the most part. The game turns out to be both their salvation and their doomsday device, as soon as they start playing, it begins to destroy their world. Their only hope is to work together and play the game, which is capable of screwing with time and space, in order to escape the destruction of their world, and play the game so that they can remake their world.

As well, we also see into the future in a ravaged, post-apocalyptic earth inhabited by bandage-wearing fellows who prove to be integral to the story itself.

There is a side story about two rival gangs, the Midnight Crew and The Felt, who actually have more of a part in the story than just intermission characters, but I won’t get into that because there’s way too much to explain, I’d be here all night.

The kids eventually meet the Trolls, who come from another universe and have essentially failed their game and begin to work together with the humans in order to save their respective universes, all while facing against a villain that they made more powerful when they each entered the game, with occasional interference by a sentient cueball whose intentions are dubious at best.

It is intermingled with ectobiology, cloning, time travel, alternate universes, relationships, puzzles, self-deprecating humor, dry wit, mind fucks, and a dash of trolling from Hussie himself. "

Suchen

Beitrag: #32.030
Hm. Okay. Ist wohl nichts für mich Big Grin

Suchen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste