Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Englisch Text
Beitrag: #7
vom - RE: Englisch Text
My “Amazing” Holidays 05/03/12

“My holidays are easy to describe with one word: boring. I spent the whole time at home, only in the afternoon I went skiing or something like that.
My daily routine: Sleeping until eleven or even twelve o'clock. Luckily, I was never killed by wild lions nor kidnapped by aliens and I was able to eat my breakfast every day. Or in my case: dinner.

In the afternoon I was forced to spend some time outside, doing at least something. (In my opinion, lying in bed doing nothing is exactly enough spending the holidays.) In the evening I relaxed in front of my PC or I played some games with some friends. Currently I am playing a game called Minecraft. Not many people know this game in Austria but it's just great. You can build and destroy blocks and, for example, build your own house with them. You can find several videos on youtube where peolpe worked on one single block-based building for more one or even two weeks. It's a seemingly never-ending game of creativity. It surely would take more than 200 words to explain why 5,171,262 people play this great indie-game but actually it doesn't have to do much with my week of holidays. (Beside the little fact that I played it every day.)

Also, it is now nearly obvious that I am just trying to extend my text, so I switch back to more interesting things: Food. My father and I baked a lemon cake. But very sadly (yes!), I only got one piece of it. It's the most tragical and the most important point of my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week. It made me sad. Really sad!

Correction without sarcasm:

My holidays are easy to discribe with one word: boring. I spent the whole time at home. Only in the afternoon I went skiing or something like that. And that's it!
In my opinion this text is very short. This is the reason why I wrote it in “my style”, so that the story itself is the “amazing” part of the story. The title is, by the way, sarcasm too. No other teacher ever has had any problem with that, you are the first I encounter. So please don't say my text is “nonsense”. (Besides that was no constructive criticsm.)

Especially since you said we may be creative. It was not my intention to make “fun of the task” in a any way. For me it was just fun to write it and I put a lot of effort in it. Calling my story "written in a hurry" is not fair and hurts my feelings. Just because I am being honest, telling you that actually nothing happened and putting it into a text that still is interesting to read, was hard work. And the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a real english word that has found his way into colloquial language. Google it, if you want.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 14.03.2012, 20:13 von Teddyursaring. )
Suchen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 16:39
RE: Englisch Text - von Doflamingo - 14.03.2012, 17:04
RE: Englisch Text - von Liod - 14.03.2012, 17:10
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 17:16
RE: Englisch Text - von phistoh - 14.03.2012, 18:01
RE: Englisch Text - von Cynthira - 14.03.2012, 19:18
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:07
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 20:11
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:20

Gehe zu: