Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Englisch Text
Beitrag: #3
vom - RE: Englisch Text
"My holidays are easy to discribe (das andere war jetzt nicht direkt falsch, hört sich aber so besser an nach meiner Meinung ^^') with one word: boring. I spent my whole time at home, only in the afternoon I was skiing or something like that.” In my opinion this was very short. This is the reason (why) I wrote “my style”, so that the story is the “amazing” part of the story (hier zwei mal story hört sich nicht so gut an). The title was, by the way, sarcasm too. No other teacher ever had had (any) problems with that, you're the first one. So don't say this was “nonsense”. (Besides this is no constructive critique.) Exceptionally when you say we can use our creativity. It was not my intention to make “fun of the task” in a bad way, it was just fun to write for me and I put my effort in it. It's a little bit hard to hear that “I was in hurry to finish my text”. And the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is an Englis(c)h word that exists, you can google it if you want.

Hab oben mal meinen Rotstift ausgepackt und ein wenig korrigiert. Der Großteil müsste jetzt richtig sein. (Sorry, wenns zu viel ist xD')

Ansonsten versteh ich nicht, was dein Lehrer für Probleme hat. Von ein paar Fehlern abgesehen, fand ich den unterhaltsam und flüssig zu lesen und überhaupt nicht "zu krass". o.o (Sarkasmus gefällt mir :3)

[Bild: 6kqgg7X.png]
Suchen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 16:39
RE: Englisch Text - von Doflamingo - 14.03.2012, 17:04
RE: Englisch Text - von Liod - 14.03.2012, 17:10
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 17:16
RE: Englisch Text - von phistoh - 14.03.2012, 18:01
RE: Englisch Text - von Cynthira - 14.03.2012, 19:18
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:07
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 20:11
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:20