Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Englisch Text
Beitrag: #1
vom - Englisch Text
Mein toller englisch lehrer hat mir den Sarkasmus verboten. Darum würd ich jetzt gerne von euch wissen ob der Text "zu" krass war bzw ob noch fehler drinnen sind. Ich kann sehr schlecht englisch. Der Text ist schon verbessert aber das Ab dem "Ohne Sarkasmus" ist neu. Das möchte ich gerne richtig abgeben, schaut ja sonst blöde aus.

Wir haben den Lehrer erst seit dem Halbsemester, also ein paar Wochen. Die Aufgabe war ein Text zu verfassen über die Semesterferien die wir eine Woche lang hatten + etwas aufregendes was wir gemacht haben. Und das hab ich auch gemacht. Nur da mir nicht viel einfiel hab ich mir eben einen kleinen Spaß erlaubt, der nach hinten los ging.

My “Amazing” Holidays 05/03/12

“My holidays are easy to discribe with one word: boring. I spent my whole time at home, only in the afternoon I was skiing or something like that.
My daily routine was: Sleeping in bed until eleven or twelve o'clock. Luckily, I was never killed by wild lions or kidnapped by alien and I was able to eat my breakfast. Or in other words, dinner. In the afternoon I was pushed to go out and to do something. (In my opinion, just lying in bed is enough to do during the holidays.) In the evening I relaxed at the PC and played some games with my friends. Currently I play a game called Minecraft. Not many people know this game in Austria but it's simply great. You can build and destroy blocks and, for example, build your own house. Other huge projects can be found on Youtube where people building were building a project for days or weeks. It's a never-ending creativity game. It would need more than 200 words to explain why 5,171,262 people play this great indie game but it hasn't really much to do with my week. (Beside the fact that I played it every day.) Also, it is now nearly obvious that I am just trying to make my text longer, so I switch back to interesting things: Food. My father and I baked a lemon cake. But very sadly(yes!), I only got one piece from it. It's very tragically and the important point of my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week. It made me sad.
Correction without sarcasm:
“My holidays are easy to discribe with one word: boring. I spent my whole time at home, only in the afternoon I was skiing or something like that.” In my opinion this was very short. This is the reason I wrote “my style”, so that the story itself is the “amazing” part of the story. The titel was, by the way, sarcasm too. No other teacher ever had had any problems with that, you're the first one. So please don't say this was “nonsense”. (Besides that was no constructive criticsm.) Exceptionally when you say we can use our creativity. It was not my intention to make “fun of the task” in a bad way, it was just fun to write for me and I put my effort in it. It's a little bit hard to hear that “I was in hurry to finish my text”. And the word supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is an English word that exists, you can google it if you want.

Seine Kritik:
Dear *****,
Your homework was to write about an exciting event in your holidays. Why does your headline say "My amazing holidays" when in fact you were just bored? (Wenn er Sarkasmus nicht versteht, pech für ihn) I understand that you were in a hurry to finish your text. (War ich nicht ich hab mir Mühe gegeben -.-") Please avoid sarcasm (niemals!).
If you hand in such nonsense again you'll have to do it again!

Dann wär ich zum Direktor gegeangen, hätt ich das tun müssen. Der is wenigstens lustig und toll drauf, der neue blöde Lehrer nicht. (Er denkt der Klimawandel sein ein Schwindel, die paar Grad machen doch nix :3)

Edit der Version. Fehler die noch gefunden werden müsst ihr jetzt nicht mehr unbedingt erwähnen, ich lass ihn so.
(Dieser Beitrag wurde zuletzt bearbeitet: 14.03.2012, 17:32 von Mähikel. )
[Bild: pinkieboxi9rjx7.png]
Suchen

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 16:39
RE: Englisch Text - von Doflamingo - 14.03.2012, 17:04
RE: Englisch Text - von Liod - 14.03.2012, 17:10
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 17:16
RE: Englisch Text - von phistoh - 14.03.2012, 18:01
RE: Englisch Text - von Cynthira - 14.03.2012, 19:18
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:07
RE: Englisch Text - von Mähikel - 14.03.2012, 20:11
RE: Englisch Text - von Teddyursaring - 14.03.2012, 20:20